The Mount Dutton Bay Jetty is a heritage listed jetty in Eyre Peninsula near Coffin bay.
Opposite the nearby woolshed, which is also heritage listed, the Jetty was build in 1881 to service nearby commerce and settlers. Originally 82 metres, it was extended to 207 metres in 1911.
In 1960, the jetty was completely refurbished using timbers salvaged from the shortening work at the Louth Bay Jetty.
There is a historic shipwreck in the water near the end of the jetty, the Caprice, a 19th century oyster cutter used to harvest native oyster beds from the surrounding bays.
There are stairs halfway down the jetty that lead into the water